Valum Votan and the Circumpolar Rainbow Bridge / Valum Votan y el Puente Arcoiris Circumpolar

Publicado por Unidad de Ciencias Noosféricas Mexxicamelot



This video has been shared by Tipping Point Conference organizers, Jody and Cody, thank you both!

I was there in the audience, and it was Valum's Birthday... I met him that very day, and I am absolutely thankful for having had the opportunity to be there, and once again today for having the chance to share with the world. Just remembering signing with him "Imagine" moves my heart profoundly.This was one of his last public appearances...

Thank you particularly to my master jedi, Michelvec por having convinced me to go, and for helping me get there.

Valum, we love you and cherish everything you have taught us.

"EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!!! Love everyone. Hate no one. God bless everyone." ______________________________________________________

Este video fue compartido por los organizadores de las Conferencias Tipping Point, Jody y Cody.

¡Gracias a ambos!

Estuve en la audiencia ese día, y fue el cumpleaños de Valum. Lo conocí ese mismo día, y estoy absolutamente agradecida de haber tenido la oportunidad de haber estado ahí, y de nuevo hoy por tener la oportunidad de compartir esto con el mundo. Tan sólo recordar cantar con él "Imagina", mueve mi corazón profundamente.Esta fue una de las últimas apariciones públicas que hizo...

Gracias particularmente a mi master Jedi, Michelvec por haberme convencido de ir, y por ayudarme a llegar ahí.

Valum, te amamos y atesoramos todo lo que nos has enseñado.

"¡TODO ES PERFECTO! Ama a todos. No odies a nadie. Que Dios bendiga a todos". Valum Votan

1 comentarios:

  1. Shine dijo...

    Oh my Gosh I love the talk, and I was surprise when he mention the syncronicity, It happens to me all the time with the time 3:33 I love it, we have our numbers :), Thank you for sharing!

Publicar un comentario